Pejling is a handbook primarily for engineering students, which can help you get your dream job.
This year, Pejling consists of the following articles:
- 7 articles concerning your study, exchange programs, handling your nerves, controlling your time, and more.
- 10 articles about your career choices, working at a new company and maybe in a new city far away, and attending job and career fairs.
- 10 articles describing how to brand yourself, making unsolicited applications and improving your job application, CV, and professional network.
- 5 articles describing how to get the job interview, what to say when you get there, and how much salary is realistic to demand.
- Articles from 42 companies describing what it is like to work with them.
We recommend that you first browse through the companies. On page 85 you can see which companies are interested in your field of study. Once you have found the interesting companies, use the guides in the first part of the handbook to write a good CV and application and prepare yourself for the interview (and afterwards also for the life working in your dream job).
If you have suggestions for improvements, or just a comment, we’d love to hear from you.